অ্যাকশনএইড বাংলাদেশের নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
ActionAid Bangladesh is looking for suitable candidate for the following position:
Position: Officer – Admin and Logistics
|Project||:||Sustainable Solutions and Protection for the Rohingya Community in Camps 10, 11 and 12 funded by UNHCR|
|Location of posting||:||Cox’s Bazar|
|Types of contract||:||Fixed term contract|
|Duration of Contract||:||Up to 31 December 2020|
|Number of positions||:||1 (One)|
|Salary and benefits||:||Competitive salary will be offered with admissible benefits such as mobile & modem allowance, medical benefit, group life insurance etc.|
Officer – Admin and Logistics will be responsible for providing necessary support in general office administration, flit management, procurement, travel, logistical services, staff health and safety-security issue, etc. S/he works in close collaboration with Administrative Unit, Finance Unit and Emergency/Humanitarian response project management team based in AAB Dhaka Office and Cox’s Bazar Office. The incumbent will maintain close communication with project managers, AAB’s local partner (s), vendors, suppliers and hotels etc.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to)
Procurement and Inventory Management:
- Procure and secure fixed assets, stationery, print materials and other materials as per project requirement;
- Maintain stocks of fixed asset and office supplies;
- Liaise with different vendors;
- Ensure air ticketing for national/international staff and consultants following project manual;
- Assist in hotel reservations for staff, guests and visitors of the project;
- Provide visa support (if any) to staff and consultants;
- Manage and maintain the project vehicles and its drivers.
Logistic support and event management:
- Provide logistic support for meeting/seminar/workshop in booking venues and purchasing print materials for events;
- Initiate and monitor repair and maintenance for office building, furniture and equipment and project vehicle;
- Keep records of all original MoU’s, contracts, rental deeds, and insurance documents.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and control all admin issues – Accommodation, Transportation, Management, Safety & Security, Staff activities, and disciplinary actions of the company;
- Proactive approach to tackle situation in advance and address problems instantly;
- Keeping message of the officers/staffs in their absence;
- Must have sufficient knowledge in office management and file maintaining;
- Collecting & preserving the address of other organizations/company for communication when required;
- Responsible to keep track record of each day vehicle expenses and prepare and submit monthly report to Line Manager -Admin GM;
- Coordination of office management activities as act by duty officer;
- Supervising the housekeeping of the office premises and ensuring proper look and feel of the office floors and furniture layout;
- To monitor the security arrangement with coordination of the Head office;
- To manage the office stationery inventory and distribution and monthly report generating;
- To coordinate with the various departments and the HOD’s for all office administration support;
- Any other assigned job by the Management.
Officer – Admin and Logistics will be reportable Coordinator – Finance and Admin. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with other project teams.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience
- A university degree, preferably a graduate degree in relevant subject areas. Experience in the sector will also be considered favorably.
- At least 3 years of progressively responsible logistical and administrative work experience.
- Excellent skills in computer- based application packages, i.e.; MS Office and web-based applications/tools;
- Good understanding on staff safety, security, health and wellbeing issues;
- Proven experience to manage official fleet and vehicle movement;
- Ability to provide logistical support for any big and/or medium scale of official events;
- Understanding and experience to work on office management;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions:
- Last date of application is Saturday, 28 March 2020.
- Please click here to submit your application.
ActionAid Bangladesh aims to attract and select a diverse workforce ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, HIV status, class, ethnicity, disability, location and religion. Any personal persuasion/phone-call will result in disqualification of candidature.
Any personal persuasion/phone-call will result in disqualification of candidature. ActionAid Bangladesh has a nonnegotiable policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse (SHEA) and other Safeguarding concerns (including child abuse and adults at-risk abuse) and expects all employees to abide by the Safeguarding Policies and Code of Conduct of ActionAid Bangladesh.
N.B: There is no cost involved with applying for positions with ActionAid Bangladesh. Any solicitation of job application costs should be regarded as fraudulent.