ইস্পাহানি টি লিমিটেড এ নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Ispahani Group, being one of the largest and oldest in BD, is growing fast as well as diversifying into new field, offering an exciting career path in “Sales and Distribution Team” to prospective experience candidates for immediate appointment.Position Title: Assistant Manager- Distribution
Major Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for functions and activities pertaining to smooth Distribution, i.e. plan out and Implement smooth logistic support service to ensure least costly and effective distribution system.
- Responsible for the operational management of division that includes keeping track of tea and non-tea products in every step of distributing process i.e., receiving, dispatch & stock balance etc.
- Responsible for troubleshooting in stock distribution operation and provide assistance to top management, as and when required.
- To monitor distribution proceed and stock in buffer warehouse and ensure proper stock, documentation and mobility of staffs of warehouse are of maximum level.
- To perform and ensure the QAD application in day to day distribution.
- To place indents, checking bills & vouchers, logistic support, collecting requisition from other divisions and receiving stock from factories, monitor the mobility of warehouse and other trouble shooting related functions of the division.
- To administer the company’s rules and regulations, monitor the activities and evaluate the performance of staff under his jurisdiction
- To ensure utmost utilization and maintenance of the vehicle provided to the division.
- To maintain and update related documentation on distribution activities.
- To submit periodical report to the HOD/Department. To coordinate with the Vehicle department, Factory and marketing team towards maintaining good relationship.
- To formulate strategy to understand smooth & timely distribution.
- To carry out any other job assigned by the higher authority.
Major skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team spirit and common sense.
- Self-confident and presentable.
- Proactive & self-organized with Strong enthusiasm and commitment towards establishing a long term career.
- Creative , innovative & patience
- Commitment to promote organizational values
- Commitment to work till late hours
- Personal attributes should include qualities such as consistency, willingness to learn and flexibility, capacity to manage confidential information, cultural sensitivity, able to follow through with difficult issues in an open and professional manner
- Good computer literacy
- Command over written and spoken English and Bangla to write reports, memos, proposals, and presentations and conduct telephonic communications etc.
Educational / Qualification:
- Masters degree in Business/ Accounting / Finance/ Marketing from a reputed Public university.
- Should be passionate and commitment to promote organizational values
- Strong leadership skills
- conceptually sound
- good trouble shooting handling ability
- Age at most 35 years
Experience: Minimum 7 years working experience in similar position in any reputed MNC/ FMCG company.
Job Nature: Full-time.
Job Location: Bogra.
Salary Range: Attractive compensation package for deserving candidate.
Contributory Provident Fund
Gratuity, Medical & Hospitalization benefit for self and immediate dependent.
Candidate who does not match the experience/ criteria need not to apply. Female candidate having the criteria encourage to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018