এমজেএল বাংলাদেশ লিমিটেড এর নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
MJL Bangladesh Limited (MJLBL) is a joint venture company in the downstream energy sector of Bangladesh engaged in blending, importing and distributing of Mobil brand lubricants of ExxonMobil. We are looking for ambitious, pro-active, self-motivated, and experienced professionals for its Lube Oil Blending Plant for immediate appointment.
Position: Executive – Warehouse
Educational Qualification: BBA or equivalent degree from any reputed University.
Experience: 1-2 year (s) of relevant experience.
Job Nature: Full Time
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Assist Head of Warehouse in coordinating with Logistics, Customer Service, and Production Department with accurate information on Finished Product, Raw Materials and Packing Materials’ stock and circulate the information to concerned parties.
- Arrange all supporting papers/documents for enclosing with an L/C.
- Maintain standard warehouse procedures in alignment with 3PIMS guidelines and maintain all records appropriately.
- Be responsible for receiving and dispatching all products and materials by maintaining proper inventory.
- Monitor and follow up day to day activities of warehouse clerks, forklift operators and daily workers under warehouse’s custody and guide them to complete their duties properly
- Make sure that the warehouse is running efficiently by instituting adequate security measures also ensure product integrity by properly checking before loading any products
- Coordinate with all transporters and concerned customer service personnel on product delivery requirements and schedule
- Maintain regular physical count of products, temperature checking, and proper storing system to ensure smooth warehouse operation by maintaining appropriate record
- Managing all export consignment loading process successfully
- Carrying out monthly and yearly reconciliation successfully to ensure zero variance between book and physical value of warehouse products and materials
- Keep close coordination with the QA/QC department in order to understand storage temperature and monitoring procedures of all products and additives.
- Follow up about the shelf life status of all Additives and Products effectively to make timely recertification and quarantine decision
Additional Job Requirements:
- Sound Knowledge on computer application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strategic thinking, team player, strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of customers to apply in business requirements.
- Willingness to travel around the country and work in a professional manner
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Deadline: January 07, 2021
Prerequisite qualifications may be relaxed for truly deserving candidates.
Interested people apply through Bdjobs.
Special Instruction: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Selection will be made purely on merit basis.
MJL Bangladesh Limited reserve the right to any change/ amend/ modify the conditions deemed necessary.