নিয়োগ দেবে কমিউনিটি ব্যাংক বাংলাদেশ লিমিটেড
Community Bank Bangladesh Limited, a concern of Bangladesh Police Kallyan Trust, has been established with a vision to serve communities with the tailor made secured solutions abiding by the highest level of corporate governance. It aims to contribute to the economic growth of the country by providing financial products & services to the communities across geographies. State-of-the-art Core Banking System is an enabler to operate centrally in optimum magnitude. Community Bank runs on its three core building blocks i.e. Trust, Security and Progress.
Position: Contact Center Executive (Contractual)
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Attend Customers call and provide solution within the defined SLA.
- Track service level calls waiting, abandonment and ensure further calls to those customers.
- Records customer’s complains and forward to the respective department.
- Follow up customer’s inquiry or problem is resolved from the concern desk.
- Provide product and service information to customers through call center inbound/outbound channel quickly by good manner.
- Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure proper resolution.
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Business/Economics/Banking/English or relevant subjects from reputed University. No Third Division in academic records
- Minimum 6 months working experience in any commercial Banks Contact Center.
Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Shift Duty (Contact Center remains operational for 24/7. Therefore shift duty may be in any time including night as per the schedule)
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Nature: 2 years’ fixed term contract.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by November 26, 2020. No hard copy of application will be accepted.
Interested people apply through Bdjobs.