বাংলাদেশ কমার্স ব্যাংকের নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
BANGLADESH COMMERCE BANK LTD
Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited is a leading third generation private commercial bank having 64 online branches with a diverse and motivated workforce is seeking highly qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Executive Officer/Senior Executive Officer as SWIFT Administrator.
The SWIFT Administrator will be responsible for the entire operations of SWIFT systems.
- Ensure periodic installation of all security, application and system related update/patch in SWIFT system (Production, Backup, Test, DR) as per recommendation of SWIFT keeping liaisons with SWIFT and it’s Local and global partner.
- Ensure all swift servers are running properly with latest security update (Production, Backup, Test, DR) as per recommendation of SWIFT.
- Ensure application and system security as recommended by SWIFT
- Provide application related support& training to all swift users.
- Planning for DR (Disaster Recovery) drill.
- Ensure backup of the swift system.
- Perform SWIFT Admin related functions i.e. creating/cancelling/removing/suspending SWIFT User(s). Allocating User Rights, Setting threshold for all Swift messages as per instruction of the management.
- Formulation of Policy for SWIFT operations.
- Processing all outgoing wire transfers (Domestic, International USD, and International Foreign Currency, etc.) for external and internal customers according to set policies and procedures
- Identify and escalate non-routine transactions and exceptions to eliminate potential fraud/suspicious situations
- Perform end-of-day reconciliations.
- Establish RMA (Relationship Management Agreement) with different bank as per recommendation & instruction of respective authority of the bank.
Required Qualification/ Experience/ Skills:
To perform the job successfully, the SWIFT Administrator must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required in this position.
- Must have Post Graduation any reputed Public/Private University. Preference will be given to having MBA/Computer Science or any relevant discipline.
- Must have thorough knowledge and working experience of Swift Payments and Messaging Systems
- Should have knowledge on core security standards of SWIFT
- Must have good knowledge and high proficiency in computer skills with different operating systems (Windows 2016, Red Hat Linux).
- Must have sound knowledge of computer networking
- Previous experience within banking, Foreign Exchange or international payments
- Minimum 04 (four) years’ hands on experience in SWIFT operation in any commercial Bank.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in Bangla and English
Age limit: Not more than 45 years as on 30.11.2019
Age limit/academic requirement may be relaxed for highly deserving candidate.
Compensation package: Negotiable
Interested candidates, who meet the requirements of the position, are encouraged to apply with their CV, cover letter and recent passport size photograph to the Vice President & Divisional Head, Human Resources Division, Bangladesh Commerce Bank Ltd, Head Office, Eunoos Trade Centre, level-22, 52-53 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka by December 05, 2019 within office hour.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The Bank reserves the right s to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever.