ব্রাক এন্টারপ্রাইসে নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Position: Machine Operator, Aarong Dairy
Job Description / Responsibility
- Operate continuous flow or vat-type equipment to process milk, cream, and other dairy products, following specified methods and formulas: Connects pipes between vats and processing equipment
- Assemble fittings, valves, bowls, plates, disks, impeller shaft, and other parts to equipment with wrench to prepare for the operation.
- Turn valves to pump the sterilizing solution and rinse water through pipes and equipment and spray vats with atomizer
- Start pumps and equipment, observes temperature and pressure gauges, and opens valves on continuous flow equipment to force milk through centrifuge to separate cream from milk, through homogenizer to produce specified emulsion, and through filter to remove sediment
- Turn valves to admit steam and water into pipes to pasteurize milk and to circulate refrigerant through coils to cool milk
- Starts pump and agitator, observes pressure and temperature gauges, and opens valves on vat equipment to fill, stir, and steam-heat milk in vat
- Pump or pour specified amounts of liquid or powder ingredients, such as skim milk, stabilizer, SMP, FCMP & Coco etc. into vat to make dairy products, such as buttermilk, chocolate milk
- Testing product at various stages of processing
- Keep records of specified time, temperature, pressure, and volume readings
- Diploma in Engineering in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates should have Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical with minimum GPA or CGPA 2.50 or 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations
- Age at most 32 years
- Experience in same sector will be given preference
- Must have the skill of multitasking
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health & Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
If you feel that you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please send your detailed resume and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the applied position to BRAC Human Resource Division, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 on or before December 07, 2019. Please mention the name of the position and EN – 1371119 on top of the cover letter and the envelope. You can also apply online through careers.brac.net. Internal candidates are requested to apply through proper channel.
In case of ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline : Dec 07, 2019