ব্র্যাক ব্যাংকের নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 187 Branches, 425 ATMs, 456 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office, 350 Agent Banking Outlets and 521 remittance delivery points.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for Risk Management Division:
Associate Manager – Enterprise Risk Management – Risk Management Division
|Employment Type: Full Time||Job Location: Dhaka|
- Assist to conduct Risk Committee like ERAF, ERMC & RMC, capture all discussions and monitor/follow up issues discussed in the meeting;
- Analyzing the KRI breach item (threshold breach) and prepare KRI dashboard and taking actions against the breach items in consultation with stakeholders;
- Perform various risk reviews (as a proactive risk identification tool) based on the pre-defined checklist;
- Preparing Risk Papers on a monthly basis and ensure related information collection, analyze data, meeting, trend analysis, preparation (as per Central Bank’s guideline) and presentation to Senior Management on a monthly basis;
- Assist to prepare, amend policy, processes, PPG of the bank;
- Assist for Risk Management Workshop across the network and units, coordinate and help conducting risk management awareness session with different team/units and ensure risk learning is done effectively;
- Identify new ideas on digital and automation space, drive the risk automation, system projects, liaison with stakeholders to run risk projects;
- Other adhoc tasks advised by line manager on a daily basis, preparing presentation on different risk issues/policies and assist HoRMU to drive RM Agenda/Key Initiative.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from/with the major of Finance, Accounting, MIS, Statistics from any reputed public or private universities of Bangladesh or abroad.
- Risk Specialized certification e.g. FRM, CERM, will be given preference;
- 3-5 years of banking and risk management experience;
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal skill and good team player;
- Strong command over Microsoft Office, Systems Evaluation, Analysis and Monitoring;
- Ability to work under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner;
- Excellent communication skills.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please go to Brac Bank Ltd’s career portal and apply by creating your detailed profile.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: August 10 , 2020