শেভরন বাংলাদেশের নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Job Title : Financial Analyst
Job location: Dhaka
- Obtaining financial forecasting data from departments
- Performing analysis of actual expense with budget & historical data and providing explanation for variances
- Ensuring accurate financial reporting by working closely stakeholders including Department managers
- Periodic reporting and providing explanations to Regional Office and Corporate.
- Analyzing financial impact due to change in product price, tax rate, costs etc.
- Estimating Deferred Income Tax on periodic basis and reporting to respective stakeholders
- Adhoc reports on OPEX, CAPEX, Revenue, Tax etc. per the queries of stakeholders
- Performing account reconciliation on periodic basis.
- Assisting with department budget preparation
- Providing information to auditors along-with explanations
- Preparation of financial reports for Central Bank and other regulatory bodies
- Performing Account reconciliation.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing excel modelling, project evaluation, or planning and budgeting.
- Professional qualification – CA/ CMA/ ACCA
- Advanced skills in MS office, Excel based tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills, enthusiasm and self-driven
- Experience in financial and probabilistic modelling e.g. Crystal ball, Decision tree analysis will be an added advantage
Last date of application : 18 February 2020
Apply (Click to the link) : https://chevron.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/jobs/job/Dhaka-Bangladesh/Financial-Analyst_R000001176
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the email address provided above. Unsolicited and hardcopy applications will not be retained. Known attempts of persuasion for employment opportunity will be considered a disqualification.
You are encouraged to provide in the application information regarding your academic, work experiences, professional certification, training & development and extra-curricular credentials.
Unless otherwise requested, please do NOT include in your application, additional documents, including but not limited to academic transcripts, experience certificates and photographs. Personal information including but not limited to date of birth, religion, marital status, race, sex, parents’ names and professions, references etc will be considered irrelevant in the application screening process.