সেভ দ্য চিলড্রেনের জরুরি নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
জব টাইপ : ফুল টাইম
জব ক্যাটাগরি : প্রাইভেট/ NGO
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ : ১১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১৭
বিস্তারিত নিচের বিজ্ঞাপনে:
Save the Children is the world’s leading, independent organisation for children
Save the Children invites applications for the following position under an urgent response program to recent Rohingya Crisis in Bangladesh. We are working in different locations in Cox’s Bazar, providing vital services to displaced Rohingya peoples, including distributing the food, shelter, water & sanitation, education, health, nutrition, and child protection needs of the Rohingya refugees, particularly of the children.
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates. We are hiring staff on urgent basis, please apply if you can start your work in 48 hours notice time.
Senior Manager – Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL)
Number of position: 1 (One)
Job nature: Contractual with possibility of further extension
Job location: Cox’s Bazar
- The Senior Manager, MEAL will be mainly responsible for leading the implementation of MEAL system, evaluations, MEAL budgeting, recruitment as well as provide support in proposal writing and logframe development for the Rohingya Response.
- S/he will develop monitoring tools and Quality Benchmarks with Technical lead and provide technical support on Digital Data Collection for Post-Distribution Monitoring (PDMs), surveys, assessments etc.
- The Senior Manager will support the staffs in Rohingya Response to have clear understanding on program accountability to children and communities, ensure that an effective system for complaints handling and response mechanisms is functioning.
- In most circumstances, the post holder will be expected to mentor and/or build capacity of existing and new MEAL staff.
- At least 7 years’ experience in monitoring & evaluation, including 3 years in management position
- Proven track record on designing, developing, implementing and reviewing MEAL systems/strategies at senior level for both development and humanitarian contexts. Large emergency response experience is preferred.
- Solid work experience in monitoring and learning systems and sound understanding of quantitative and qualitative monitoring and evaluation methodologies, including skills in analysis, documentation and presentation of complex data/information.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in designing and implementing Technology based MEAL system/processes.
- High level proficiency on analytical software, e.g. Excel/SPSS/STATA. GIS skills is an advantage.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Economics/Development Studies/Anthropology/Statistics or any other relevant subject of Social Sciences.
If you are interested, please send your CV at [email protected]
(You must mention the position title at subject line of your email)
Application deadline: December 11, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’