BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 187 Branches, 425 ATMs, 456 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office, 350 Agent Banking Outlets and 521 remittance delivery points.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for Risk Management Division:
Senior Manager, Business Risk – Risk Management Division
|Employment Type: Full Time||Job Location: Dhaka|
- Conducting ERAF, ERMC & RMC, capture all discussions and monitor/follow up issues discussed in the meeting;
- Analyzing the KRI breach item (threshold breach) & prepare KRI dashboard and taking actions against the breach items in consultation with stakeholders;
- Selecting a ‘theme’ every month to perform indepth review on the theme chosen and regularize the identified gaps in coordination with relevant stakeholders;
- Selecting a critical regulation for regulatory risk review and prepare risk review report for submission to the Senior Management & Risk Committee through RISK PAPER;
- Selecting a Process/Unit to review, perform (RCR) Risk Control Review (RCR) and finalize the findings along with control improvement plan;
- Performing FLR (Forward Looking Risk), discussion with the stakeholders regarding any challenges, anomalies, irregularities during BAU, analyzing the challenges/irregularities to find out the Risk insights;
- Risk Paper-related information collection, analyze data, meeting, trend analysis, preparation (as per central bank guideline) and presentation to Senior Mgt on monthly basis;
- As per the guidance from Senior Management, action taken to prepare the policy, process as per BBL and market practice, show the policy presentation in front of the Senior Management and finalize it as well;
- Risk Management Workshop across the network and units, coordinate and help conducting risk management awareness session with different team/units and ensure risk learning is done effectively;
- Identify new ideas on digital and automation space, drive the risk automation, system projects, liaison with stakeholders to run risk projects;
- Other adhoc tasks advised by line manager on daily basis, preparing presentation on different risk issues/policies and assist HoORM to drive ORM Agenda/Key Initiative.
- Bachelor’s from any discipline from any reputed public or private universities of Bangladesh or abroad. Master’s in Finance, Economics, Quantitative Technique and MIS will be given preference;
- Risk Specialized certification e.g., CFA, FRM, CERM, will be given preference;
- 8-10 years of banking and risk management experience;
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal skill and good team player;
- Strong command over Microsoft Office, Systems Evaluation, Analysis and Monitoring;
- Ability to work under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner;
- Excellent communication skills.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please go to Brac Bank Ltd’s career portal and apply by creating your detailed profile.Apply Now
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: July 11, 2020