JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER MARKETING (TEA)
HRC, a conglomerate business house of Bangladesh is seeking two (2) suitably qualified, experienced, dynamic, self-motivated and highly responsible professional for the position of Assistant General Manager (AGM) Marketing (Tea) for two (2) of its Marketing Zones comprising of the following depots:
The two AGMs of Zones A & B to be independently responsible for monitoring, motivating and guiding the field forces under their assigned regions with a view to achieve National Sales targets of HRC Tea as well as to promote HRC’s business and brand through its Distributors, Corporate Sales and Retail Outlets.
- Minimum 7-10 years practical experience required in senior positions handling Sales, Marketing, Brand Promotion and its Management with reputed companies in relevant industry.
- Proven track record required in identifying new market development opportunities and its effective development and promotion.
- Well conversant verbal + written in Bengali and English language.
- Proficient in basic computer software (e.g. MS Office suite)
- Strategy development and analytical skills
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Ability to work in, manage and lead teams
- Ability to co-ordinate with other departments
- Good inter personal skills
- Ability to work in challenging situations
- Self-motivated and initiator
- Physically and mentally agile to deal with all kinds of on-the-job situations
- Creativity, integrity and commitment to work beyond call of duty when/if required
- MBA/Master’s degree in any discipline (Preferably in Business/Marketing)
Job Location: Dhaka
Attractive salary and other fringe benefits will be provided to the deserving candidates.
Candidates who meet the aforementioned criteria are encouraged to forward their resume along with a recent passport sized photograph on or before July 15, 2020 to: