VACANCIES AT THE PADMA BANK LIMITED
As part of reconstruction and new initiatives Padma Bank Limited is going to recruit some competent and experienced banking professionals ranging from Senior Vice President (SVP) to Executive Vice President (EVP) as Head of International Division.
|Head of International Division|
Job Description/ Responsibilities
The SVP/ EVP of International Division will do/ ensure completion/ perform of under mentioned task / responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage and control all activities of the international division as well as supervise the staff work in the division.
- Overall supervision of Nostro Reconciliation and monitoring Nostro Account / Daily fund position & placement thereof
- Monitoring of preparation & thereby submission of Daily Exchange position
- Upkeep excellent Correspondent Banking Relationship with our banking correspondents (both local and foreign) for smooth trade finance, foreign exchange and guarantee related businesses of the bank
- SWIFT RMA/ Test Key Arrangement with Foreign and Local banks
- Corresponding and maintaining liaison with Bangladesh Bank for new AD licenses for non-AD branches of the Bank,
- Correspondence with Bangladesh Bank and branches for Substitute Cash Incentives/Cash Subsidy/Duty Drawback and EDF.
- Monitoring substitute Cash Incentive fund & EDF claim to Bangladesh Bank and settlement thereof after receiving the fund from Bangladesh Bank,
- Monitoring timely submission of Monthly returns & Statements and Statement regarding Substitute Cash Incentive & EDF
- Ensure timely issuance of all the foreign exchange related Internal and Bangladesh Bank circulars,
- Monitoring of daily intimation of Credit & Debit entries of different nostro A/C to different branches,
- Responding and justifying exchange rates of the voucher sent by our different AD branches
- Arranging ADD Confirmations as requested by different branches
- Signing of SWIFT related Fund transfer, FDD collection from Bangladesh Bank and all other internal fund transfer
- Compliance of inspection report of Bangladesh Bank, Board Audit and Internal Audit & Inspection Divisions
- Compliance of Foreign Exchange Risk Management Report and ICCAP Report
- Authorizer of SWIFT and Temonos regarding ID related correspondence
- Comprehensive Inspection & auditing the daily basis reporting to the online Foreign Exchange transaction monitoring system & Bangladesh Bank.
- Perform any other duties as and when required by the Management.
Minimum 13-18 years banking experience including hand on experience in the International Division in any scheduled commercial Bank
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years.
Application Deadline: April 09, 2019
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV’s with a recent photograph (soft/scanned copy), contact details and a duly signed cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates may send the hard copies to G.P.O Box 6100
The candidate should mention the grade/rank applying for and preferred location. He/she should mention the same in the title of the email.
In case of exceptionally capable candidates the recruitment panel may relax the required criteria to some extent.The Bank is a platform for equal opportunity for the employees and welcomes applications from candidates irrespective of gender, caste, religion and ethnic background.
Padma Bank Limited
Lotus Kamal Tower-2, 59-61
Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1,
+88 02 9858066-70, +88 02 9858052