বিশ্বের সবচেয়ে বড় এনজিও ব্র্যাকে যোগ দিন
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Senior Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation, Gender Justice and Diversity Programme
- Monitor data collection system for ensuring compliance and quality in line with BRAC
- Monitor and check accuracy of data collection and use of tools
- Collect different periodic and need based M&E data from field level and sharing with line management.
- Collect, store relevant data/ information as per the M&E plan for tracking the results and deliver to supervisor
- Maintain quantitative data/ qualitative data/ information/ products for producing M&E reports
- Support the manager in developing and revising the communication strategy for sharing information across social media, website and other platforms
- Support local and national sharing meetings and different level orientation workshop
- Support documentation of lessons learnt and key changes for the GJ&D
- Ensure that all MEL related information and documents are stored in secure locations (online and offline) in line with the BRAC requirements
- Bachelor/ Masters from Urban and Rural Planning/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Development Studies/ Gender Studies/ Statistics/ Economics from any recognized university with all second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA 2.50 in all academic examinations
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant field
Additional Job Requirements:
- Comprehensive knowledge on development activities being initiated around the world
- Demonstrable experience in implementing M&E framework for development projects
- Eagerness to make frequent field visits across Bangladesh
- Good command in English and Bengali
- Update knowledge on development and training
Salary and benefits
Age Range: Maximum 35 years
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others
Job Location:BRAC Field Office
Last Apply Date: 15/Apr/2019
You may send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the position name in subject line
By brac portal Click Here
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us.