স্ট্যানফোর্ড বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের নাইট-হেআমেরিকায় স্ট্যানফোর্ড বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের নাইট-হেনেসি স্কলারশিপ!!
Deadline: 12 Oct 2022 (Annual)
Study in: USA
Course starts Autumn 2023
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program at Stanford University cultivates a diverse, multidisciplinary community of emerging leaders from around the world and guides them to collaborate, innovate, and communicate as they prepare to address the complex challenges facing society. Through the King Global Leadership Program, scholars will broaden knowledge, develop skills, and strengthen character, as scholars will go through community experiences, workshops, meetings with leaders, domestic and global study trips, and personal development opportunities.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars span all 7 schools at Stanford. Knight-Hennessy Scholars are talented individuals, and they are made up of a multidisciplinary community of scholars. The program offers a platform for purposeful leadership development, and empowers you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
Stanford University in USA
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time Masters and PhD degrees in any subject offered at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD) with some exceptions:
- • Applicants to the Honors Cooperative Program
- • Applicants to the Master of Liberal Arts
- • Applicants to the Doctor of Science of Law (JSD)
- • Current Stanford students applying for coterminal graduate study
- • Current Stanford PhD students adding an MA or MS degree in their current discipline
Number of Scholarships:
Applicants from all countries – there are no restrictions based on citizenship, age, field of study, career aspiration, etc.
Knight-Hennessy scholars receive funding for up to three years for any graduate degree(s) at Stanford. During each of the first 3 years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive:
• a fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
• a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
• a travel grant intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
Additional funding specific to certain years:
• Newly enrolling scholars receive a one-time relocation stipend intended to offset some of the costs associated with relocation to the area and/or technology purchases
• Scholars in their second and third years may apply for supplemental funds to support academic enrichment activities (e.g., conference travel).
There are two baseline eligibility requirements.
First, in addition to applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars (KHS), you must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program including, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD programs. You must meet at least one of the following four conditions:
- You are applying separately but concurrently to KHS and a full-time Stanford graduate degree program such that you will start both in the same year.
- You have already been offered and deferred admission to a full-time Stanford graduate degree program, and will apply to KHS such that you will start both in the same year.
- You are a current Stanford graduate student who will apply to add a second full-time Stanford graduate degree program, such that you will start both KHS and the new program in the same year.
- You are a current Stanford PhD student in your first year of enrollment, and will apply to KHS such that you will start KHS in your second year of PhD enrollment.
Second, you must have earned, in January 2016 or later, a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a college or university of recognized standing. To apply to join the cohort in 2023, you must have earned a bachelor’s degree by January 2016 or later; to apply to join the cohort in 2024, you must have earned a bachelor’s degree by January 2017 or later.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply separately and concurrently to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program. The deadline for the Knight Hennesy Program is 12 October 2022, 1:00 pm Pacific Time. The deadline for applications to your Stanford graduate degree program varies by program.You must check your desired program’s website to confirm your program’s application deadline which is usually earlier.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/